Add: 2nd Floor, C Building, Baifuhui Industral Park, East Jianshe Road, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China.
The general specifications of Mitsubishi inverter FR-D740 are as follows:
The control characteristics:
1. Control mode: Soft-PWM control / high carrier frequency PWM control (V/F control, universal flux vector control, optimal excitation control)
2, the output frequency range: 0.2 ~ 40OHz
3, frequency setting resolution
1), analog input
A, 0.06Hz/60Hz (terminal 2.4: 0~10V/10bit)
B, 0.12Hz/60Hz (terminal 2.4: 0~5V/9bit)
C, 0.06Hz/60Hz (terminal 4: 0~20mA/10bit)
2), digital input: 0.01Hz
4, frequency accuracy
1) Analog input: 1% of the maximum output frequency (25 °C ± 10 °C)
2), digital input: set within 0.01% of the output frequency
5. Voltage/frequency characteristics: The reference frequency can be arbitrarily set within the range of 0~400Hz; the constant torque and variable torque patterns can be selected.
6. Starting torque: 150% or more (1 Hz)... When setting the universal flux vector control to set the slip compensation
7, torque boost: manual torque boost
8. Acceleration/deceleration time setting: 0.1~3600s can be selected (acceleration and deceleration time can be set separately), straight line or S-character acceleration/deceleration mode
9, DC braking: operating frequency (0 ~ 120Hz), operating time (0 ~ 10s), operating voltage (0 ~ 30%) variable
10, stall prevention action level: the action current level can be set (variable from 0 to 200%), you can choose with or without.